Investment Sales & Acquisitions
- The practice has excellent investment contacts consisting of both parties who are looking for investment opportunities and those offering premises for sale.
- We have acquired and disposed of a wide variety of investment property for clients.
- We undertake considerable due diligence as part of any purchase so clients appreciate what they are buying and where appropriate can negotiate revised terms to reflect any short comings. Conversely, where clients are looking to dispose of a property, we can advise on how best to package it up prior to sale to maximise sale proceeds.
- Through our strong agency bias we offer advice on future letting prospects where tenants may leave or where they may be looking to renew their lease. We can also advise on vacant possession values.
- We provide constructive advice on refurbishment & or redevelopment proposals.
- We can also assist in helping unlock the value of property holdings used by owner occupiers through sale and leasebacks.
To discuss how we can help dispose or acquire commercial investment properties on your behalf contact us at: – email@example.com